Apply Online for a Loan
Online loans by *
Representative 277.5% APR Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed). The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to MoneyAdviceService.org.uk
At MoneyFall we always aim to provide the very best service possible to each and every one of our visitors. Therefore it's hugely important to us that we are told of any issues or indeed complaints you may have that arise from our service.
In the event you are unhappy with any element of our free service you can contact us directs by:
- Post: Complaints Department, Serpable LTD, Collingbourne Avenue, Bournemouth, BH6 5QR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to process and investigate your complaint as efficiently as possible, please be sure to provide:
- Personal details: your full name, date of birth and best contact number.
- Information: a detailed description of your concern with as many details as possible.
How long does the complaints procedure take?
Serpable LTD will endeavour to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. Once received, your complaint will be acknowledged in writing. On occasion it might take longer to investigate a complaint fully if it is complicated in nature. Regardless of complexity, your complaint will be addressed as soon as possible and a final response will be sent no later than 8 weeks from first receipt. If for any reason the duration is expected to be longer, you will be contacted with a full explanation and a revised deadline for completion.
If at any point you are dissatisfied with the result or the progress of the response you can refer it directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Any referral to the FOS must be carried out within 6 months of the date of the letter or you could lose your right to refer to them the complaint.
Contact details for The Financial Ombudsman Service are as follows:
- Post: Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567 (free from landlines and mobiles)
- Alternative telephone: 0300 123 9123 (costing no more than calls to 01 / 02 numbers)