How Much Do You Need?
We Take Complaints Very Seriously
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service, but we understand that sometimes this level of service could slip. So, if there is something that you are not happy with then let us know.
Our complaints procedure is as follows:
How to contact us to make a complaint
Please send us your details, a description of your complaint and how you think we can resolve it, and any other relevant information using the form below.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems.
For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
- Total Amount of Credit: £400
- Duration of the Agreement: 90 days
- Total Amount Repayable: £561.92 to be repaid in 3 equal instalments of £187.31 on your next 3 pay days
- Interest charged is £161.92, interest rate is 161.9% per year (variable)
- Representative APR 305.9%
We are authorised and regulated by the FCA – Financial Conduct Authority.
Moneyfall is a licensed credit broker and not a lender.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadvice.org.uk